December 2011 Pattern of the Month
It’s December, which means it is getting cold outside, so something nice and warm seems rather fitting.
I am in love with this hat.
Perhaps it is in part because the chick in the picture has a pointy nose and chin, just like me! But all in all, I really like this pattern. Too bad the company, knitpicks, stopped making that pink color. Not sure what other color would look as awesome with black.
What you need:
- 1 16″ US size 8 circular needle
- 1 set US size 8 double pointed needles
- MC-1 skein Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Coal
- CC-1 skein Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Tulip (out of stock)
- knit stitch (K)
- purl two together (p2tog)
- Looks really easy! and the pattern is free and the yarn is cheap.
- Only problem for me is I don’t own those size needles, but hey, perhaps I will purchase some?
Link back here please if you use this pattern!